"Speaking the truth in love, we must grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ" Ephesians 4:15
Save the Date!
Truth and Love Conference
A conference offering sound practical advice for those involved in evangelization, catechesis and pastoral ministry of all kinds, on the topic of homosexuality and gender.
January 9-11, 2017
Saint Paul Catholic Church, Phoenix, Arizona
More information will be available this summer.
- Testimonies of those who experience homosexual tendencies and how chaste friendships, the grace of Jesus Christ and the teachings of the Catholic Church have helped them on their journey towards lifelong chastity and lasting joy and peace
- Experts on Christian anthropology, empirical and social sciences, Scripture, and pastoral ministry
- Reflection on how those who have the care of souls can best love those who experience homosexual tendencies
- Practical recommendations and tools for communicating the Church’s teaching on homosexuality as an integral part of the New Evangelization
- Opportunity for Q&A with each of the conference speakers